Thursday, December 10, 2009

dear santa

Kissmas is almost here, finally ! I hate counting down for kissmas, it feels like forever. I would like 3 things this year. A new laptop, $$$, & lots of clothes. I wish you can make a kissmas list on things that are not tangible, & it comes to you when you want it or when you can BUY it. too bad life doesn't work that way. but anyway ! on New Years, I'm going to try & accomplish my goal of something. It may be real hard for me, but whatever, it's worth a try. This isn't middle school anymore, I need to become a better person. :D



*& to you; Miss I Think I Know Everything. Please stop talking about me. You've never been put into my shoes, & when you do, then fine, say something. Nobody forces you to be friends with someone you don't like, so why talk as if I have to be friends with someone that I don't want to be friends with ? I just tell it how it is & sometimes I shouldn't, but I don't want to keep lieing to someone & act as if everything's okay. & everyone has their own personal reasons. I'm trying to get over it & be nice, but people like you annoy the shit out of me. Instigating the situation & acting as if they know everything. *sigh.

4 comments:

Marian Kim said...

oh god, ahhaha it's apcalccc and jrotc :( fml ;(

Marian Kim said...

yeah that's exactly what i'm saying to myself, LOL. it's cus i never dress :( sighhh!! hehehe :3 so how is YOURE life going miss jin <3

Marian Kim said...

i wish shit didn't happen too! hehe, yeah same old same old BORINGGG school and weekend :o teehee :3

Sandy said...

thanks girl, thanks! :DD it's actually about a boy though. HAHA!!