Thursday, November 19, 2009

but I shouldn't

sometimes I wonder how I have friends, because if I wasn't me, & I look at myself, I would hate me. & when I look at you, you remind me of me, so maybe that's why I don't like you. I think you're very easily persuaded which leads to idiotic actions. & you put on a front because you're afraid of what others think about you. & you act as if you know what you're doing, but I know you don't. I may be wrong, but that's just what I'm thinking. maybe I dont " hate " you, maybe I just care about you sometimes.

5 comments:

Marian Kim said...

T_T youre a great person tho, i dont know why you wouldnt wanna be friends with yourself T_T

Marian Kim said...

ahahaha!! so chloe.. how is LIFE? :]

Marian Kim said...

HORNBALL? LOLLLL, omg did you watch the bon qui qui video? the king burger thingy.. so funny :3 that's where i got it (; ahaha

Marian Kim said...

1) The ice was poisoned, and he drank 1/2 the cup, so the ice didn't have time to melt. (;

2. They were throwing a surprise party for him, and the kids saw him kill her, so he just killed himself.

3. The man was the person selling airplane tickets to the couple, and the man only bought 3. Which means he bought 2 tickets (to go there), and 1 for only himself to go back. Which means he was gonna kill her after getting off the airplane, which the girl knew so she just jumped off.

4. A long time ago, B was a captain of the ship and A was a waiter. The ship crashed on an island with absolutely no food on it, but B has to somehow serve the captain some food. So he secretly kills people, and tells A that it's dolphin soup. Years later A wants dolphin soup so much, that he goes and orders it. After taking one sip, he realizes the taste is different and kills B on the spot.


hehehe hi chloe :3

Marian Kim said...

LOL yea thats why im kinda glad you didnt get it o_o;;