Monday, October 19, 2009

not a hater

not much has happened for the while I haven't updated. I got a blackberry tour that I am so in love with, haha. & I went shopping, but didn't buy much things. I want to shop more, but I'm running low on CA$H, boohoo. I also have no idea what to do for halloween, but I really want to dress up & do something. I want to go to a costume party, hardyharhar. I also have been trying really hard to let go of my grudges over people. It amazes me how angry I can be at someone & start hating real easily. I wouldn't call myself a " hater " though, only because I've only been holding grudges on particular people, not the whole world. But then again if they're not my type of person, I don't HAVE to like them, right ? But there must have been something I liked. I guess it just means people change whether I like it or not. Love 'em or hate 'em.

2 comments:

jisu said...

agreed
hi oe

e said...

OE hehe i agree with the cash. only if i always had some extra... sigh reality check. anyways i decided that wherever you found your bob marley quote was damn smart. so i stole it :(