Sunday, October 25, 2009

love to hate me

okay so I went to cyberzone like last Wednesday ? I don't remember, but I went inside the booth that I wrote my name in to take pictures & I see that someone crossed out my name in like orange pen & wrote Fuck You & drew 2 cows, LOL. Um okay.. first of all how OLD are you to be talking shit on a cyberzone machine. Do you like go to cyberzone to see who to talk shit to on the machines.. ? bunch of little dramaqueens. & like I think we get it that when I scrunch up my nose I get a nose that kinda looks like the cow nose, but really is that all you have on me to hurt my feelings ? if you hate me why don't you just let me know instead of talking shit on a picture machine.. I don't get it. doesn't phase me or anything, but I'mma repeat what I wrote twice already on this blog: how old are you to be talking shit on a PICTURE MACHINE ? I just wanted to make a point, yknow. koreatown & some of the people are just so pathetic sometimes. tehe.

1 comment:

e said...

preach it. Immature bitches.