Friday, April 24, 2009

actions speak louder than words

losing friends are so easy & making friends are so hard these days. it's like you lose friends for talking too much about how you feel & you make friends by doing things they like. hmm, I can't really explain it, but I know what I'm talking about so whatever. how can I " stay up " or " be strong " if the people saying that aren't even there to support me O_O; how can I believe " i'll always be here for you " if the people saying that has let me down when I was at my worst O_O; all this fake is spreading like wildfire.


*don't be scared to be yourself.. if people can't appreciate you, then stop wasting your time.
-don't be so insecure & live to please people.

*wanting ride or die type of friends.

4 comments:

JOJO said...

HAHA!
guesss what.
i got your comment today
lol.
yes you and arnold are above josh and jasmine
=]
& im no crackheadddd!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe~
LONG TIME NO TALK
for some reason we both don't knowo_o
where have you goneee, haven't seen you in a while:(
I think i get waht you say about "it's like you lose friends for talking too much about how you feel & you make friends by doing things they like."
Can't say 'its ok' becos then i'd be lying but if you need an ear or two:)

chobimaru said...

Some deep stuff right there. haha ^__^

I'm here for u!!!!

(At the top of a mountain waving) XD

jisu said...

yesss i know
i almost called you this time
there was no one to talk to :O